Payment and Refunds
PAYMENT METHODS , CURRENCY and REFUNDS
We offer a number of payment methods: • Maestro • VISA credit/debit card • VISA Carte Bleue • Mastercard credit/debit card • direct debit for residents of German and Austria who have a German or Austrian bank account The “My Account” area of the website offers the possibility to store certain payment data securely. If you have a billing address in the United Kingdom including Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man, Guernsey or Jersey, we will charge you for your order in Pound Sterling. If you have a billing address in any other European location served by Modere we will charge you for your order in Euro.
YOUR RIGHT OF CANCELLATION
Without prejudice to your statutory rights, you may cancel your order without giving any reason within 30 days of shipment of your order. To obtain a refund, you must return the goods to us within 14 days of having received the returns authorisation form from us. We will reimburse all payments received from you for the goods you purchased and have returned to us, and will also reimburse the original delivery charges for the least expensive type of delivery offered by us, no later than 14 days from the day we have been advised of the return of your parcel to our warehouse or have received proof from you that you have returned the parcel to our warehouse.
For the refund, we will use the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. The following procedure must be observed when you return goods to us:
• You as the purchaser of the product(s) must notify Light Touch Health or Modere (the manufacturers) via email within 30 days of shipment of your order that you would like to cancel your order or return specific products in your order;
• each product being returned must be returned in its original container;
• you must enclose in the return parcel a copy of the original invoice and the return authorisation form which we will provide to you via email;
• you must mark each parcel with the return authorisation number;
• you must ensure the safe return of the products to the return address which is our warehouse in The Netherlands specified on the return authorisation form. You will carry the risk of loss in shipping the product(s) to us and the cost of the return.
Also without prejudice to your statutory rights, if one or more products that you ordered on our Site would prove to be defective or damaged upon delivery, you also have 30 days from shipment of the order to contact us and request either a refund or a replacement of the defective or damaged product(s). We may require proof of the damage or ask you to voluntarily participate in a survey if the defect or damage you experienced warrants this. Upon receipt of the proof of the damage or defect we will reimburse you for the price of the defective or damaged product(s) and possibly the original delivery charges for the least expensive type of delivery offered by us. If any product(s) need to be returned to us, we will reimburse the costs of the return to you.